Hi! I’m Nat!
Welcome to The Ponder Box. My name’s Natalie, the author and creator of all things The Ponder Box. I am so excited to finally have created a fully functioning website hosting all of the wonderful English teaching resources I have worked so hard to create. Naturally, many of my visitors often ask me about my own personal journey into teaching, my educational background and what inspires my resources. Read on to learn about how I got into teaching and why I pour my heart and soul into The Ponder Box!
Click on the video to learn more about me, my education background and journey into teaching!
Stay in the Loop
Alongside creating educational resources, I also love to write. Read my blog about all things education related by hitting the subscribe button below.
Post Graduate Certificate in Education from The University of Manchester, England, UK
Qualified Teachers Status from the Department of Education, UK.
Bachelor of Arts with Honors Degree in English Literature with Creative Writing
- Online English Teacher for ViPX
- Secondary English Language Arts Teacher & Subject Lead – International School Cambodia (US Common Core and Understanding by Design Curriculum)
- Secondary English Language Arts & Social Studies Teacher – International School Cambodia (IMYC & iGCSE)
- Secondary English Teacher – Public Schools UK (UK National Curriculum and GCSE)
- English Language and Literature Teacher – GCSE Re-Sits, Foundational Skills, AS and A-Level English Language and Literature (AQA Curriculum)
- ESL Teacher for English Language Institute Cambodia
- English Tutor for children and adults (ages 3-65), academic support for IB Curriculum, IMYC, iGCSE, behavioural and SEND support, mentorship, English language, academic, business and core skill development
- English Professor, University, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
- Preschool English Teacher, Phnom Penh, Cambodia